- A new innovative, multidisciplinary undergraduate program for globally-minded students in Japan and overseas starts October 2017. Students can pursue their undergraduate degree entirely in English, or by combining English-based and ...
- Planetary science: Extreme heat and pressure to yield unique insights into the origin of gaseous planets
- Terahertz chemical microscope: Innovative terahertz technology for high resolution mapping of chemical reactions, label free immunoassays, cosmetics research, and more.
- Intelligent deep sea robotics: Autonomous underwater robot with intelligent 3D cameras for high precision search and tracking in deep seas
- Yoshihiro Kubozono: Innovative research on organic superconductors, graphene and other functional materials
- Tofu-like crystalline catalysts: Demystifying the reaction mechanisms of photosynthesis and the potential for an unlimited source of clean energy
- Japan's ancient 'Kofun' burial mounds: Fusion of traditional archaeology with cutting edge information technology to uncover the mysteries of ancient civilizations.
- Professor Shunji Sano Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Science：Benchmark for Surgical Treatment of Congenital Heart Disease.