- ・Two Okayama University students attend One Young World (OYW) 2018 as Japanese representatives
- ・Okayama University announces its plan to offer the SiEED program designed to enhance students’ abilities to identify unknown problems and create unknown solutions.
- ・President Makino and two others visit the University of Michigan: Two universities agree to strengthen their mutual collaboration, with the 70th anniversary of opening of the University of Michigan’s Okayama Field Station (2020) approaching.
- ・President Makino and Prof. Seno attend events to celebrate 150th anniversary of Wayne State University and agree to promote mutual cooperation between the two research universitiesn
- ・The importance of coral-algal symbiosis in terms of coral calcification
- ・DNA as a ‘reservoir’ of phosphorus nutrient:
Plants recycle DNA in chloroplasts as a source of phosphorus under starvation
- ・In-situ photo-irradiation solid-state NMR for detecting the functional changes of photoreceptor-protein structure