- University level Agreement Signed with Wayne State University
- Global Human Resources Development / ESD Promotion Forum Held
- African Educators Begin Course at Okayama University
- A paper by Professor Jian-Ren Shen and his colleagues was chosen by Thomson Reuters as being one of the top ten most cited in the field of chemistry.
- Figure Skater Yoji Tsuboi’s First Victory, Collegiate Ice Sports Championships
- Selected for Inclusion in “Pioneering the Next Generation - 32 Industrial Materials Keywords”, Research by Professor Nohara, Associate Professor Kudo, and Others
- Elastic anisotropy of experimental analogues of perovskite and post perovskite help to interpret D” diversity
- Okayama University e-Bulletin Vol.6
- Research and applications of iron oxide nanoparticles
- Mouse induced pluripotent stem (miPS) cell microenvironment generates epithelial-mesenchymal transition in mouse Lewis lung cancer (LLC) cells
- Degradation Mechanism of MHC class II Clarified
- Chaperone Function of Diol Dehydratase-Reactivase Revealed
- Mast Cells Produce T Helper 2 and T-cell Regulatory Cytokine in IgG4-Related Disease
- Elucidated Mechanism of Malignant Tumors Expansion Leads to a New Therapeutic Strategy for Brain Tumors
There is no information that can be published just now.