Okayama University


Certificates after Graduation

Receiving Certificates

This page provides information for international students who have graduated from Okayama University.

Issuer of certificates

Certificates that can be obtained by students graduating or finishing research at Okayama University are as follows. Apply for your certificate according to the list below:

Certificate Office
Undergraduate students Certificate of Graduation Please contact the office of your department or graduate school
Academic Transcript
Graduate students
(Master's and Doctoral degree)
Certificate of Completion
Academic Transcript
Exchange students Certificate of Enrollment
Japanese studies students (NIKKENSEI) Certificate of Enrollment
Research students Certificate of Enrollment