- In 2017 Okayama University held the world’s first international conference on the attainment of SDGs in Okayama City in cooperation with other organizations. Notably, Okayama University was the ...
- Okayama University Hosts World’s First International Conference on Attainment of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Planetary science: Extreme heat and pressure to yield unique insights into the origin of gaseous planets
- Terahertz chemical microscope: Innovative terahertz technology for high resolution mapping of chemical reactions, label free immunoassays, cosmetics research, and more.
- Intelligent deep sea robotics: Autonomous underwater robot with intelligent 3D cameras for high precision search and tracking in deep seas
- Yoshihiro Kubozono: Innovative research on organic superconductors, graphene and other functional materials
- Tofu-like crystalline catalysts: Demystifying the reaction mechanisms of photosynthesis and the potential for an unlimited source of clean energy
- Japan's ancient 'Kofun' burial mounds: Fusion of traditional archaeology with cutting edge information technology to uncover the mysteries of ancient civilizations.
- Professor Shunji Sano Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Science：Benchmark for Surgical Treatment of Congenital Heart Disease.