- Okayama University’s Institute for Planetary Materials (IPM) is one of the world’s premier institutes conducting fundamental research on planetary systems science. Its mission is to integrate solar system studies for better understanding of...
- Terahertz chemical microscope: Innovative terahertz technology for high resolution mapping of chemical reactions, label free immunoassays, cosmetics research, and more.
- Intelligent deep sea robotics: Autonomous underwater robot with intelligent 3D cameras for high precision search and tracking in deep seas
- Yoshihiro Kubozono: Innovative research on organic superconductors, graphene and other functional materials
- Tofu-like crystalline catalysts: Demystifying the reaction mechanisms of photosynthesis and the potential for an unlimited source of clean energy
- Japan's ancient 'Kofun' burial mounds: Fusion of traditional archaeology with cutting edge information technology to uncover the mysteries of ancient civilizations.
- Professor Shunji Sano Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Science：Benchmark for Surgical Treatment of Congenital Heart Disease.