Notice from the Hospital
Patient rights and duties
Patients receive respect for personal dignity and personal values. They have the rights listed below:
- To receive medical treatment of good quality on the basis of equality
- To have explanations of conditions or medical practices until they are understood properly
- To choose or refuse medical practices after having the explanations described above
- To obtain information such as records related to medical care
- To have personal information protected and kept confidential
- To have one’s dignity respected
Patients have the duties listed below and must follow them:
- Inform physicians of any change in physical and mental state immediately and as accurately as possible
- Follow the instructions of all staff, including physicians, dentists, and nurses
- Cooperate to maintain a comfortable medical environment in the hospital.
- Do not speak in a loud voice or enter other hospital rooms, etc.
- If a patient commits violence, verbal abuse, or sexual harassment against our staff, the patient must leave the site. (If a person is hospitalized, the person shall be discharged.)
- Cell phones should be used in the hospital with proper etiquette.
- Smoking and drinking are prohibited in all areas of the hospital both inside and outside buildings.
- Our hospital is an educational institution: thank you for your understanding.
- Pay the medical bill before the specified due date.。