Message from the Director
The mission of our hospital is to develop new treatments and medical technologies and toprovide advanced and safe medical care.
As members of the medical team , our nurses strive to provide high-quality medical care to our patients.
We value "inquisitiveness, creativity, and advancement" in providing high-quality care.
Department of NursingMikiko IWATANI
What is the Department of Nursing?
The philosophy of the Department of Nursing is "to provide high-quality nursing services effectively, efficiently, ethically, and through empowerment.
Our nursing staff members strive to provide high-quality care that is ethical, safe, scientific, and respectful of the patient's decisions.
Our department is characterized by various career paths in clinical care, research, and education.
We have 6 certified nurse specialists (CNS) and 19 certified nurses (CN) working across the organization.
Specialized Outpatient Nursing Services
- Outpatient services for ostomy care
- Outpatient services for diabetes management
- Outpatient services for foot care
- Outpatient services for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Home care guidance for kidney disease patients
- Outpatient services for organ transplantation support
- Outpatient services for lymphedema
- Outpatient services for appearance care
- Outpatient services for cancer care
Team medical Care
- Perioperative Management Team
- Diabetes Healthcare Team
- Palliative Care Team
- Pressure Ulcers Prevention Team
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Team
- Nutrition Support Team (NST)
- Delirium Management Team
- Ethical Consultation Team（ECT）