Counter No. 1.First-time visitors on the 1st floor, Medical Outpatient Clinic
Reception hours／ 8:30AM to 12:00PM
When you arrive before 8:30AM, please take a number at information counter on the 1st floor .
Closed／ Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and the year-end and New Year holidays
- Please make sure to bring a referral letter, a public health insurance card of Japan , together with a photo ID card (passport, residence card or or alien registration card), etc.
- If you are under treatment at another hospital,you need a referral letter.
- We may not be able to accept a patient without a referral letter in some cases.
- Do you have a "primary care clinic or doctor"?
- A patient without a referral letter must pay a “fee for treatment of patient choice” of 11,000 yen(inc.tax) in addition to the consultation fee.
- Expenses for elective medical treatment for non-referral medical examinationsPDF